Thursday, 26 February 2015

My Hair and My Faith

Helloo,

Update on my hair...

 I have been in a protective style (box braids) for  the past three weeks and  I miss my hair terribly :)I know it's been only three months since i big chopped but i am already attached to my natural hair :) I plan on keeping the braids for six weeks but lets see how that goes.

My Faith...

I have challenged myself to grow spiritually as I grow my hair..My one year relaxed journey taught me so much and I would love to share that with you too.

Spiritual Challenge...

I plan on reading the entire bible this year.I started in January and I am already on the Acts of the Apostles.This is my personal Challenge and it is pretty exciting.

How i am doing it...
*I have a lot of 'waiting time',that's when i am sitting in a bus to work and returning home.I use that time to read a couple of verses.

*Highlight/Favorite the parts that speaks to me to revisit later.

*I take it easy.I don't rush,i am not in a competition with anyone.Even if i can read three verses a day.That's cool..I'l share some of the striking verses i read here...

Thanks for coming by....

Love,

Miranda